Monday, May 14, 2012

LOOOONNNGGGG Weekend

Home with both Two-Legs and the idiots for three days.   Everyone stunk so baths were in order for the crew.  Wadsworth doesn't much care for cleaning but Rudy is a good boy in the sink.   This week we are going to Mt. Vernon--another disappointment as it isn't THAT Mt. Vernon but the town in Illinois.  I'm expecting big excitement this week with Michelle at Crossroads; she has her own crop-duster and I am going for a ride in the jump-seat.  After that I think we don't have to go the cornfields for a while.

We went to brunch at Daisy's house.  She's very conceited about her looks; I guess there are people who are attracted to cute and bouncy.
I miss Miss Janet, and Mr. Jim, and Miss Tiare, and Miss Trish a lot.  It is hard on a small animal to have to make new friends every week.  Bacon is always nice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment