Sunday, May 20, 2012

GW Would Not be Proud

The phone service in Mt. Vernon is certainly a premium one, but after paying two big ones for a month of phone service, at least one can relax knowing there are no catches!


Mt. Vernon was pretty quiet, not as much colonial or Washingtonian flavor as one might expect.  Excellent service at Applebee's however as I got a bowl of water and some steak trimmings from the nice waitress.  Smelly Man liked the 9th Street Grill better I think but the floors were perfectly devoid of foofstuffs.  Smelled good, though.    The people at the hospital were quite nice except for the old man who scowled at me.  I just gave him a nice smile and lifted one ear to show him that there is a better way to live one's life.  The Saint Louis Airport has a special place for four-legs to make water so that is nice.  No such luck at DFW.  I say DFW stands for Deficient F---- Wasteland,  but Smelly Man complains my language is attrocious.






1 comment:

  1. Well Darcy, I read through your whole blog and luhved it! Four paws up!

    ReplyDelete