Friday, April 13, 2012

A quiet week in Orange County.  Smelly Man and I stayed home all week and were invaded by a small creature called a Daisy.  Bouncy little ball of fur.  Didn't have much truck with her but Rudy and she engaged in battles to grim death three or four times per hour.  Quite bellicose but she is so tiny she has to wear a guinea pig harness for her walks.   

Any case, we got in a lot of good naps since SM couldn't leave the Daisy alone in the house.  With a good snooze in the morning, a siesta after lunch, and a pre-dinner forty-winks these were golden days.  Tomorrow we are going to the dog park where the dogs will play while I supervise.  I hope Mr. Bob and Charlie show up so Rudy won't be the wildest dog in the park.  He embarrasses me at times with his antics.


Please consider donating to Canine Companions for Independence: it is my favorite registered charity and SM likes it also. 



No comments:

Post a Comment