Thursday, April 5, 2012

Best of Times

Today was a good day.  Smelly Man left the idiots at home and we went out for a wee bit of lunch at a place called Lew-seals. SM said Miss Janet had invited us to lunch.   SM always gets everywhere early so we were able to relax a bit outside.  Then things got a lot better.  I saw Miss Janet across the hard lawn and she had some chicken jerky in her handbag.  I made short work of that!

Just when I was settling down a bit, an even bigger surprise.  Miss Tiare and Miss Carolyne showed up to eat with us.  I had a big time under the table running to and fro between them and Miss Janet snuck something called "pulled pork" to me.  Yummy! 

Then we had to go to Best Buy which is my favorite place (at least with no dropped food on the floor).    SM talked to some boys who seemed to know a lot more about computers than he did with the upshot that we already had the correct cable at home.  Then back to the idiots.  Izzie got into the recycle bin but she blamed it on Rudy again.  Cans everywhere!  

I've been puzzling over something: why do two-legs spend so much time working?  We have a warm den, plenty of food, fresh water, and lots of creatures to play with.  Heaven as far as I can tell but SM constantly works himself into a tizzy worrying about things which don't matter such as long-term disability or dividends.  He won't even spring for pig ears for us. 
Cheap rotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment